Monday, November 30, 2009

Emotion Rollercoaster

I am glad to announce to the world that I have finished my third book this month only. Yeah, you read it correct...... within. a. month!! By this I don't mean I have written 3 books.... I have only read, okay. Despite my whining about the endless housework that I have to do, how limited my time is to spend on hobby.... I have managed so far 3 books in November only. heh heh heh super achiever!!!!! And don't be surprised, I keep on adding. Again... reading not writing.

This last book that I read was My Sister's Keeper, Jodi Picoult. It's a definitely page turning book, hardly putdownable that I kept reading while nursing no. 5 (and I swear I could've kept reading it while doing the housework too if I could) and it took me 3 days to finish the whole book (although that still couldn't break my record for finishing Jane Green's To Have and To Hold within 24 hours). It is indeed a good read and highly recommended. And I can't agree more with all those fantastic reviews of this book. I really loved reading this book. Towards the end, I was crying uncontrollably - if you must know how good this book is.

I think that crying part probably was mainly hormonal. You see, it was an unexpected and twisted ending and was sad too but to have me crying uncontrollably was something that I believe have to do with the hormones. These days, I am easily swayed by emotions - anger, sad, happy, down, up - whatever. But seriously, this isn't like me at all. Alright, I do have moods swing some time but not like this. It's definitely the hormones doing.

Come to think of it again, the weight gain these past two months must be the hormones doing as well. Don't blame me... when the hormones take control, there's not much that I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment