Monday, June 15, 2009

The biggest loser

Back in April, I had this diet plan that I follow. All because of the figure although I am not obsessed. Also I wanted to feel good whenever I try on my old baju kurungs - saja nak torture mind, not that I have any functions whatsoever. Sha and Maz were also in this. All because we want to live a healthy life in a healthy body. And of course the diet plans varies, you know.. on certain days or times when we feel like eating what we want, we eat anyways regardless how high the calories let alone the fat, sugar and carbo contents. Or we would be on a no-rice plan for a few days and later on have a scrumptious meal that consist none other than RICE and its accompaniments. Nonetheless... we control our food intake. I think that's good enough. Hahaha like the plan gonna work that way huh?

It has been going on for almost 2 months now, the diet I mean. But of course being as easy a plan as it is, at times I don't bother about avoiding certain types of food especially dessert... where the most fat and calories come from I must say. That's when I became the biggest loser. While Sha and Maz eat what they want, they always have their workouts - swimming, running, aerobics, jogging etc. Whereas I do nothing except housework and at odd times (which is seldom), I do sit-ups. That makes me biggest loser number 1 among us 3.

Still I expect high results despite the low effort. That's why I am easily frustrated every time I step on the scale. The number doesn't change. Or if the number goes down a little, then there's the fat reading or the water reading that will go up.

But I personally think... if you are happy (being able to eat what you want), you will be healthy (being picky on types of food you consume). And having said that proves that I am definitely the biggest loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment