Saturday, December 12, 2009

Of Farm and Ville

I received a lot of invitation to be neighbours with my FB buddies in the highly addictive game of FarmVille. And since it is dangerously addictive.... I kept my distance, reason being I will be as insanely addictive as the game. Until recently when no. 2 is seriously into this game and no. 3 and no. 4 are watching and beginning to realise that this game, in fact all games featured in FB for that matter, is far more interesting and fun than those games they have encountered on the internet. Left with no choice - ha ha ha, like I lack control or is it because I am also curious myself how the game is played and how almost 80% of my FB buddies have become serious farmers since - I let them play using my FB. And they are SOOO hooked right now.

Now, not only I have Farmville, I have Fishville, Petville, Cafeville... (err or is it Cafe world?) in my account. All these ville are maintained by no. 3 and 4 with the help and guidance as well as advice from no. 2. What great farmers they would be! The positive side of this I hope they will understand how money works. And be more giving than receiving - both virtually and presently. Uhmm I really do hope so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment